The Orangeville Food Bank has officially moved to its new location! They can now be found at 3 Commerce Road in Orangeville, which is almost right across the road from their old location. Heather Hayes, executive director of the Orangeville Food Bank, joins us to discuss the details around the move.
Heather shares why it was necessary for the Orangeville Food Bank to move, along with the benefits that the new location provides. In addition to this, she informs us of what people can expect when accessing and donating to the food bank.
Heather then explains the challenges that come with moving to the new location, which many of us can relate to. Heather then shares what the Orangeville Food Bank is looking for right now, and what else people can do to help support their fellow community members. The interview finishes with Heather giving a big thank you to the community
- 2020 The Year The World Stood Still
- Your Chosen Non-Profit May Benefit From $1 Million Initiative
- Master Minecraft Camp – An Accessible Camp for Summer 2020
- Amaranth’s Proposed Flag-Raising Protocol – Analysis
- Amaranth Council Meeting Cancelled – Amaranth Pride Flag Recap
- Virtual Fireworks Celebration – Canada Day 2020
- Amaranth Mayor’s Pride Comments & Council’s Reaction
- Is The Orangeville Banner Endangering Public Health?!
- Face Coverings Will Be Required If Entering Dufferin Businesses
- WDGPH Updates Order on Face Coverings
- Essential Worker? What’s it actually mean?
- Discussion on Development – Orangeville Councillor Todd Taylor
- The Dufferin Job Search Just Got Easier!
- Dufferin Speaks – Hansen Development: Discussion with Darrin Davidson
- What’s The Harm Giving Businesses A Free Online Store?
- Dufferin News – Videojournalism For Our Community
- Press Release: Dufferin’s Spotlight Production launches Online Community News Program
- Interested in Being A Contributor? Apply Here!
- Have a Tip for a News Story? Let us know!
- When You Advertise Locally, You Should Advertise With Those Who Are Local. Us.