The Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health Unit (WDGPH) has issued an update to its order mandating that businesses require all those who enter commercial establishments to wear face coverings. Josh MacEwen looked at the details and examines whether local leadership’s expressed wishes to delay the order are in the best interest of the public.
Businesses are also required to have alcohol-based hand rub available for visitor use at all entrances and exits. Visitors are expected to make use of the hand rub upon entering and exiting the commercial establishment.
- Dr. Nicola Mercer has issued an order under Section 22 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act requiring face coverings be worn in commercial establishments
- Face Coverings Class Order and FAQs
- COVID-19: Dufferin County council and DBOT want Public Health to hold off on its phase 2 orders
- Poster Notifying Visitors of Face Covering Order for Use by Businesses
- Section 22 Order Under the Health Protection and Promotion Act: Masks In Stores/Businesses
- CLASS ORDER made pursuant to Section 22 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.H.7
- Face Coverings Will Be Required If Entering Dufferin Businesses
- The Dufferin Job Search Just Got Easier!
- Dufferin Speaks – Hansen Development: Discussion with Darrin Davidson
- Wireless Home Internet – Cheaper option for Rural Dufferin?
- What’s The Harm Giving Businesses A Free Online Store?
- Dufferin News – Videojournalism For Our Community
- Press Release: Dufferin’s Spotlight Production launches Online Community News Program
- Interested in Being A Contributor? Apply Here!
- Have a Tip for a News Story? Let us know!
- When You Advertise Locally, You Should Advertise With Those Who Are Local. Us.