Do you have a favourite non-profit? Would that organization be able to do more good in the world if they received more donations? If yes, then you will be interested in this! Dufferin Media is stewarding a $1 million initiative that will benefit 100 charities and non-profits. Nominations are open for all registered non-profits and charities. The intention is to have as wide of an impact as possible, so the organization you nominate does not need to be located in Dufferin!
Sarah Clarke, the founder of Dufferin Media, joins us today to explain this initiative. We also discuss Dufferin Media Cares, the newest division of Dufferin Media, in addition to some of the work that they are currently doing with non-profits.
Before nominating a non-profit, make sure to obtain their permission and their preferred method of contact. Notifying them in advance will allow them to develop a plan for how they will spend the donation, which helps increase their chances of being selected. This helps ensure donations are sent to the organizations that will maximize the benefits!
The link for nominations is below, which closes June 30th, so move quickly! https://www.dufferinmedia.com/dufferin-media-cares-one-million-dollars-for-charity-nominations-now-open/
|Dufferin Media||Sarah Clarke|
Full Disclosure: Dufferin Media and Dufferin’s Spotlight formed a strategic alliance earlier this year. To learn more details, check out this press release.
- Dufferin Media – Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business
- COVID Alert: Contact Tracing, Exposure Notifications, and Privacy
- Press Release: Dufferin Media Forms Strategic Alliance with Dufferin’s Spotlight
- Is The Orangeville Banner Endangering Public Health?!
- Face Coverings Will Be Required If Entering Dufferin Businesses
- WDGPH Updates Order on Face Coverings
- Essential Worker? What’s it actually mean?
- Discussion on Development – Orangeville Councillor Todd Taylor
- The Dufferin Job Search Just Got Easier!
- Dufferin Speaks – Hansen Development: Discussion with Darrin Davidson
- Wireless Home Internet – Cheaper option for Rural Dufferin?
- What’s The Harm Giving Businesses A Free Online Store?
- Dufferin News – Videojournalism For Our Community
- Press Release: Dufferin’s Spotlight Production launches Online Community News Program
- Interested in Being A Contributor? Apply Here!
- Have a Tip for a News Story? Let us know!
- When You Advertise Locally, You Should Advertise With Those Who Are Local. Us.