The Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health Unit is mandating that businesses require all those who enter to wear face coverings. Josh MacEwen looked at the details, and the community’s feedback on social media, and shares the facts around this order and his analysis.
Businesses are also required to have alcohol-based hand rub at all entrances and exits that is available for visitor use.
- Section 22 Order Under the Health Protection and Promotion Act: Masks In Stores/Businesses
- CLASS ORDER made pursuant to Section 22 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.H.7
- The Dufferin Job Search Just Got Easier!
- Dufferin Speaks – Hansen Development: Discussion with Darrin Davidson
- Wireless Home Internet – Cheaper option for Rural Dufferin?
- What’s The Harm Giving Businesses A Free Online Store?
- Dufferin News – Videojournalism For Our Community
- Press Release: Dufferin’s Spotlight Production launches Online Community News Program
- Interested in Being A Contributor? Apply Here!
- Have a Tip for a News Story? Let us know!
- When You Advertise Locally, You Should Advertise With Those Who Are Local. Us.