With the COVID-related shutdowns, it has been extremely tough on small businesses, especially those that rely on markets to sell their products. With things opening back up though, this is quickly changing, as businesses are eager to get selling and markets are quickly reorganizing. There is even a brand-new market in Orangeville, filled with goods and services provided by many local vendors, that has gotten a terrific response so far. Melissa Shea, Market Director of The Mom Market Orangeville, shares the details on their first market which is taking place Saturday, August 22nd on the Montclair Patio at the Hockley Valley Resort from 11 am to 3 pm.
Melissa provides details on the safety precautions being implemented at the Mom Market Orangeville’s August event to help mitigate pandemic-related risks. This includes hand-sanitizer at every booth and limitations on the number of customers allowed in the event and at each vendor’s booth. The market is being held outdoors on the Montclair Patio, providing a more suitable environment for shopping than many other venues.
Some more exciting news is shared by Melissa, as she notifies us that the first twenty-five customers will receive swag-bags full of local goodies provided by the participating vendors. In addition to this, there will be a grand prize raffled off which will be announced the following Monday. There are special conditions for this, so be sure to watch the video to learn more!
- Mulmur Movie Nights: Drive-In Theatre in Dufferin
- Need Help! Orangeville Food Bank + Orangeville Legion
- IRIS R&D Group Responds: We Don’t Own FaceMatch
- Orangeville Under Surveillance?! What is IRIS R&D?
- COVID-19 Surcharge in Ontario?! Who Would Do This?!
- Orangeville Library Consolidation: Who Gets Hurt?
- Dufferin Blood Drives in August + LTC Visitation Changes
- 2020 The Year The World Stood Still
- Your Chosen Non-Profit May Benefit From $1 Million Initiative
- Master Minecraft Camp – An Accessible Camp for Summer 2020
- Amaranth’s Proposed Flag-Raising Protocol – Analysis
- Amaranth Council Meeting Cancelled – Amaranth Pride Flag Recap
- Virtual Fireworks Celebration – Canada Day 2020
- Amaranth Mayor’s Pride Comments & Council’s Reaction
- Is The Orangeville Banner Endangering Public Health?!
- Face Coverings Will Be Required If Entering Dufferin Businesses
- WDGPH Updates Order on Face Coverings
- Essential Worker? What’s it actually mean?
- Discussion on Development – Orangeville Councillor Todd Taylor
- The Dufferin Job Search Just Got Easier!
- Dufferin Speaks – Hansen Development: Discussion with Darrin Davidson
- What’s The Harm Giving Businesses A Free Online Store?
- Dufferin News – Videojournalism For Our Community
- Press Release: Dufferin’s Spotlight Production launches Online Community News Program
- Interested in Being A Contributor? Apply Here!
- Have a Tip for a News Story? Let us know!
- When You Advertise Locally, You Should Advertise With Those Who Are Local. Us.