Are you paying too much for rural internet? Quite possibly if you live in the rural areas of Dufferin. If you live in Dufferin and use satellite internet, a Mifi Stick, or a Turbohub there may be a better, cheaper option. Josh MacEwen examines a solution that may not be known to all of those that could benefit, and gives a second tip on communicating with telecoms.
Full Disclosure – Josh MacEwen previously worked for Bell, he left of his own accord.
- Bell Wireless Home Internet:
- Huawei enables Bell Canada’s Wireless to the Home (WTTH) trials that put Canadian rural customers on the path to 5G
- How 5G will benefit rural Canadians
- Huawei pushes ahead with rural internet strategy in Canada despite controversy
- Dufferin Speaks – Hansen Development: Discussion with Darrin Davidson
- What’s The Harm Giving Businesses A Free Online Store?
- Dufferin News – Videojournalism For Our Community
- Press Release: Dufferin’s Spotlight Production launches Online Community News Program
- Interested in Being A Contributor? Apply Here!
- Have a Tip for a News Story? Let us know!
- When You Advertise Locally, You Should Advertise With Those Who Are Local. Us.