Hey Dufferin, this is episode 22 of Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business. This week we are joined by Joey Lemieux, the owner of Escarpment Gardens, which is an herbal tea farm located in Mono, Ontario. Through Escarpment Gardens, Joey makes available over 40 different types of tea made with unique ingredients that include sustainably harvested herbs and fruits that are grown without chemicals. On top of being a health-focused and environmentally-conscious company, Escarpment Gardens is offering a product that actually contains a bit of Dufferin in it! To learn more about Escarpment Gardens, check out their website escarpmentgardens.ca/, in addition to their Facebook Page www.facebook.com/EscarpmentGardens.
Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business is a show that profiles Dufferin County business leaders to inform our community on what’s available in the area while highlighting the advantages of shopping locally. New episodes of our show, Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business, are released on Tuesdays. If there is a business located in Dufferin that you think people need to learn more about, let us know by e-mailing email@example.com.
Dufferin’s Spotlight is a content production company focused on raising awareness about local issues. You can find more content produced by Dufferin’s Spotlight, such as Dufferin News, on our website dufferinsspotlight.ca. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter too.
Dufferin’s Spotlight, Strengthening Local Community
Hosted by: Josh MacEwen
Do You Like Hearing About Local Businesses Such as ‘Escarpment Gardens’? More Episodes of Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business Here
- Episode 21: Dufferin Media – Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business
- Episode 20: Not So Hollow Farm – Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business
- Episode 19: Party Safari – Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business
- Episode 18: The Campfire Poets Part 2 – Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business
- Episode 17: The Campfire Poets Part 1 – Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business
- Episode 16: Branching Out Support Services – Dufferin’s Spotlight on Business